Profile of Kamal Hossain
Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering
Hajee Mohammad Danesh Science & Technology University, Dinajpur.
- Looking for hard and challenging job where I will have the scope to utilize my potentiality and skills to do something innovative and from where I will be able to enhance my knowledge. I believe I have achieved a sound knowledge and high level of creativity, together with ability to help and lead people from strategic perspective within the ethical standard and value system in relevant fields.
- Renewable Energy, Network Security, Wireless Communication.
- M. Sc. Engg. in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE), N/A
Khulna University of Engineering & Technology
- B.Sc. in Telecommunication and Electronic Engineering(TEE), 2013
Hajee Mohammad Danesh Science and Technology University
- Higher Secondary School Certificate(HSC), 2008
Cantonment Public School and College, BUSMS, Parbatipur, Dinajpur
- Secondary School Certificate(SSC), 2006
Sona Pukur Surabhy High School, Parbatipur, Dinajpur
Hajee Mohammad Danesh Science & Technology University, Dinajpur
May 02, 2016 to Present
- Additional Class Teacher in Mathematics (SEQAEP)
Pashchim Basuli High School, Khansama, Dinajpur
January 02, 2016 to April 30, 2016
Dinajpur Model College,Shahid minar mor, Balubari, Dinajpur
July 01, 2015 to December 31, 2016
Md. Kamal Hossain, Md. Ferdous Wahid "MS- Excel based application for security of English texts with 4*4 matrix Hill cipher", International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 8, Issue 3, March-2017.
Md. Kamal Hossain, Md Dulal Haque, Sumonto Sarker, Md. Arshad Ali, Md. Mizanur Rahman, Md. Mahabub Hossain "Performance Analysis of Intermediate Band Solar Cell (IBSC)", American Journal of Engineering Research (AJER), Volume-4, Issue-8, pp. 145-156, 15 Aug, 15.
Md. Dulal Haque, Md. Kamal Hossain, Md. Mizanur Rahman, Md. Ahmadul Hoque "Ultra-Wideband Channel Model for Future Wireless Sensor Network in Vehicles", International Journal of Research in Computer Engineering and Electronics, Volume-3 Issue-6, Nov-Dec, 14.
- UGC Merit Scholarship, 2012.
Funded by: UGC
- Prime Minister Gold Medal Award 2015
Funded by: UGC