Full profile of Md. Rashedul Haque
Md. Rashedul Haque
Department of Civil Engineering (CIE)
Faculty of Engineering
Hajee Mohammad Danesh Science & Technology University, Dinajpur.
- The educational mission of the Civil Engineering undergraduate program is to provide students with an multi-disciplinary curriculum that is fundamental, yet broad and flexible, to produce graduates who are well-grounded in mathematical, scientific, and technical knowledge; have the ability to analyze, evaluate, and design civil engineering systems; have the ability to communicate effectively; have had meaningful opportunities for undergraduate research; and who have acquired an understanding and appreciation for global and societal issues and are thus prepared for a career path toward leadership in industry, government, and academia.
- Structural analysis & Design, Numerical modelling of structures, Transportation modelling, Transportation planning & management, Stress deformation characteristics of soils, Water supply, Sanitation, Solid Waste Management.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, 2014
Khulna University of Engineering & Technology (KUET), Khulna-9203, Bangladesh.
- Higher Secondary Certificate (H.S.C), 2009
Fulbari Govt. College, Fulbari, Dinajpur.
- Secondary School Certificate (S.S.C), 2007
Joyrampur High School, Ghoraghat, Dinajpur.
- Lecturer, Department of Civil Engineering
Hajee Mohammad Danesh Science and Technology University (HSTU), Dinajpur-5200, Bangladesh
September 15, 2015 to Present
Roknuzzaman, M., Hossain, M.B., Mostazid, M.I., and Haque, M.R. 2017. Application of Rebound Hammer Method for Estimating Compressive Strength of Bricks. Journal of Civil Engineering Research . Volume-7, Issue-3. 99-104.
Roknuzzaman, M., Hossain, M.B., Haque, M.R., and Ahmed, T.U. 2015. Analysis of rectangular plate with opening by finite difference method. American Journal of Civil Engineering and Architecture. 3(5). 165-173.
M. R. HAQUE, M. A. RAHMAN, M. B. HOSSAIN, and M. ROKNUZZAMAN,"Capacity Evaluation of Roundabout Intersections in Khulna Metropolitan City by Using SIDRA," Proceedings of International Conference on Planning, Architecture and Civil Engineering, 9 - 11 February 2017,Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology, Rajshahi, Bangladesh.
- Merit scholarship for 4-years good academic qualifications
Funded by: Khulna University of Engineering & Technology (KUET), Khulna-9203, Bangladesh
- ResearchGate Profile