Profile of Abu Hashan Md. Mashud
Abu Hashan Md. Mashud
Department of Mathematics (MAT)
Faculty of Science
Hajee Mohammad Danesh Science & Technology University, Dinajpur.
- To serve in an organization where I will get a suitable environment to utilize my gathered knowledge and who will provide me the scope of career development through careful evaluation of my competence.
- Inventory control,Carbon emissions, Green Supply Chain Management.Pricing
- M.Sc. in Mathematics, 2012
- B.Sc.(Hons.) in Mathematics, 2011
Daffodil International University
June 12, 2014 to August 31, 2014
By Ali AlArjani, Md Miah, Md Uddin, Abu Hashan Md Mashud, Hui-Ming Wee, Shib Sankar Sana, Hari Mohan SrivastavaRead More
By Feng-Ming Tsai, Tat Dat Bui, Ming-Lang Tseng, Ming K Lim, Kuo-Jui Wu, Abu Hashan Md MashudRead More
By Abu Hashan Md Mashud, Dipa Roy, Yosef Daryanto, Ripon Kumar Chakrabortty, Ming-Lang TsengRead More
By Abu Hashan Md Mashud, Magfura Pervin, Umakanta Mishra, Yosef Daryanto, Ming-Lang Tseng, Ming K Lim
By Zhi-Feng Liu, Shi-Fan Luo, Ming-Lang Tseng, Han-Min Liu, Lingling Li, Abu Hashan Md Mashud
By Abu Hashan Md Mashud, Md Rakibul Hasan, Yosef Daryanto, Hui-Ming Wee
Smart product service system hierarchical model in banking industry under uncertainties
By Tseng, Ming-Lang; Bui, Tat-Dat; Lan, Shulin; Lim, Ming K; Mashud, Abu Hashan Md
A Discount Technique based inventory management on electronics products supply chain
By Md Miah, Md Islam, Mahmudul Hasan, Abu Hashan Md Mashud, Dipa Roy, Shib Sankar Sana
- Numerous Exact Solutions of Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations by Tan-Cot MethodMohammad Abdul Halim, Md. Alamin Khan, Abu Hashan Md. Mashud, Journal of Mechanics of Continua and Mathematical sciences 11 (2), 37-48 (2017). Emerging SCI (ESCI) indexed by Thomson Reuters .
- A non-instantaneous inventory model having different deterioration rates
with stock and price dependent demand under partially backlogged
shortages. A H M Mashud, M Khan, M Uddin, M Islam, Uncertain Supply Chain Management 6(1), 49-64 (2018).Scopus.
Optimization of cost and profit of a tea garden:A comparative approach between linear and integer programmingAHM Mashud,N.Sultana,S.Sultana, SMMH, Jahangirnagar Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences 29, 13-21 (2015).
Non-instantaneous deterioration inventory model with price and stock dependent demand for fully backlogged shortages under inflationAli Akbar Shaikh, Abu Hashan Md Mashud, Md. Sharif Uddin, Md. Al-Amin Khan, International Journal of Business Forecasting and Marketing Intelligence (IJBFMI) 3(2) 152-164 (2017).