Profile of Abu Hashan Md. Mashud
Abu Hashan Md. Mashud
Department of Mathematics (MAT)
Faculty of Science
Hajee Mohammad Danesh Science & Technology University, Dinajpur.
- To serve in an organization where I will get a suitable environment to utilize my gathered knowledge and who will provide me the scope of career development through careful evaluation of my competence.
- inventory control,particle swarm optimization,linear programming
- M.Sc. in Mathematics, 2012
- B.Sc.(Hons.) in Mathematics, 2011
Daffodil International University
June 12, 2014 to August 31, 2014
- Numerous Exact Solutions of Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations by Tan-Cot MethodMohammad Abdul Halim, Md. Alamin Khan, Abu Hashan Md. Mashud, Journal of Mechanics of Continua and Mathematical sciences 11 (2), 37-48 (2017). Emerging SCI (ESCI) indexed by Thomson Reuters .
- A non-instantaneous inventory model having different deterioration rates
with stock and price dependent demand under partially backlogged
shortages. A H M Mashud, M Khan, M Uddin, M Islam, Uncertain Supply Chain Management 6(1), 49-64 (2018).Scopus.
Optimization of cost and profit of a tea garden:A comparative approach between linear and integer programmingAHM Mashud,N.Sultana,S.Sultana, SMMH, Jahangirnagar Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences 29, 13-21 (2015).
Non-instantaneous deterioration inventory model with price and stock dependent demand for fully backlogged shortages under inflationAli Akbar Shaikh, Abu Hashan Md Mashud, Md. Sharif Uddin, Md. Al-Amin Khan, International Journal of Business Forecasting and Marketing Intelligence (IJBFMI) 3(2) 152-164 (2017).