Profile of Sheik Istiak Md. Shahriar
Sheik Istiak Md. Shahriar
Department of Aquaculture (AQC)
Faculty of Fisheries
Hajee Mohammad Danesh Science & Technology University, Dinajpur.
- To think of ways of educating students that fascinate and motivate them towards study through keeping up with the cutting edge of today's modern teaching tools as well as to build a good rapport with both the students and my colleagues in the teaching profession so I am admired as well as respected.
- Taxonomy, molecular systematic, genetic engineering and advanced aquaculture operation.
- M Sc in Coastal & Marine Science, 2016
Khulna University, Khulna, Bangladesh
- B Sc in Fisheries (Hons'), 2012
Hajee Mohammad Danesh Science & Technology University, Dinajpur, Bangladesh
- Higher Secondary Certificate Examination, 2006
Govt. M M City college, Khulna, Bangladesh
- Secondary School Certificate Examination, 2004
Khulna Zilla School, Khulna, Bangladesh
Sex ratio, length-weight relationship, condition and relative condition factor of mud crab (Scylla olivacea) in Sunderban mangrove forest, Bangladesh
Changes in growth performances, survival rate and water quality parameter of pond on different stocking density of Gulsha Tengra (Mystus cavasius) in a monoculture system
Taxonomic confirmation of mud crab species (genus Scylla) in Bangladesh by nuclear and mitochondrial DNA markers
Taxonomic Clarification of Mud Crab Species of Genus Scylla (Brachyura: Portunidae) Available in the Coastal Regions of Bangladesh